Ali Bilton • Jan 03, 2020
This is such a simple recipe, I based mine on previously published versions but after trying loads of different ways, I do think this is the best way. You can use flaxseed instead of linseed, if you want to. You can't be neat when it's baked, it will just break up on it's own.
80g Brown linseed/flaxseed
90ml boiling water
1. Preheat the oven to 150c.
2. Pour the water onto the seeds and leave to soak for 20 minutes.
3. When the seeds have completely soaked up the water
4. Spread the seeds as thinly as possibly across a baking sheet and bake for 30 mins.
5. Once baked, start to break the sheets up into smaller crackers.
Serve with cheese, or with seafood starters.