Ali Bilton • Feb 19, 2020
Sometimes you just need cheese and carbs. These are a great side and go really well with a casserole type dish like my braised short ribs which you can find on here too. I use Gruyere but you can use cheddar, Wensleydale anything type of hard cheese that will melt well.
2 Scrubbed normal sized potatoes
30g Grated hard cheese (Cheddar, Gruyere, Parmesan)
1. Bake the potatoes for 1 hour at 180c
2. Once done, cut in half and scoop out the flesh
3. Add the butter and 20g of the cheese and combine
4. Refill the skins with the cheese, butter and potato mixture
5. Add the rest of the cheese to the top
6. Bake in the 180c oven for 25 mins.